Elevate Your Live Spaces With Our Los Angeles Home Decor
The first step to decorating your new Los Angeles home is deciding what you want. Do you want a chic and modern look? Or do you prefer something whimsical that makes you feel like Alice in Wonderland? This blog post will teach you the basics of Los Angeles home decor, so that no matter how old or young, we can help make your Los Angeles house the perfect place so live!
1. LA is a city of endless possibilities
2. Los Angeles has a diverse range of architectural styles, from the Spanish Colonial Revival to the Streamline Moderne
3. Los Angeles home decor can be whimsical or chic and modern – it’s all up to you!
4. LA & California homes are usually designed with open floor plans that make it easy for families to spend time together in one space
5. Los Angeles homes often have large windows that let in plenty of natural light
6. Los Angeles is known for its temperate climate, which makes it possible to grow many different types of plants year-round without worrying about frostbite or other damage from extreme weather conditions
How to add a full Los Angeles look to your living room
For a Los Angeles look, add some color and texture to your living room. Whether you want a simple pop or something that is bolder and brighter, there are many ways to incorporate these into the space for an interesting effect.
- Add color in pillows with bright colors such as turquoise or yellow.
- Add patterned pillows in a more subtle way by using velvet pillow cases or botanical prints.
- Remove all of your throw blankets, and buy new ones that are larger with interesting textures such as fringe or tassels. This will give the room an updated look without having to do any heavy renovation work!
- Check out some paintings with palms or LA skyline to bring in the city vibe.
- Lastly, no living room is complete without a coffee table with some bright colors or pattern! You can also paint it yourself for an additional cost savings.
- If you want to be extra creative, try finding vintage pieces of furniture that have amazing worn finishes.